The Septian Calendar (七耀暦 Shichiyo Koyomi?) chronologically details the history events of the fictional Trails Series in the Legend of Heroes RPG franchise. So far up to The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, most of the details are theoretically based upon actual dates given in the series.
- Before the Septian Calendar or Pre-Septian (abbreviated as BS or B.S), where Gods descended and conflicted over millenniums ago.
After the calendar was founded, history was divided into 3 eras.
- After the Septian Calendar (1~500AS), there was the Dark Ages, a periodization before the Great Collapse to the founding of the Septial Religion.
- After the Dark Ages (500~1100AD), the Septian Church brought a plateau of order and stability to the world.
- After the Orbal Revolution (1150AR~), following the 50-year boom where the Kiseki games storyline takes place after.
Before the Septian Calendar (B.S)Edit
- The Gods of the 2 pillars and their respective followers have descended and encountered. The gods fought and mutually killed each other after a 1000 days struggle.
- Aidios the Sky Goddess gave humanity the Sept-Terrion, seven sacred treasures which granted dominion over the land, skies, and seas. They were eventually separated dividing humanity to pursue the respective ideals.
|Historical Timeline (1 - 500AS)|
|82||The Grancel Cathedral is built in the kingdom's capital.|
|171||The Impeial Capital of Heimdallr was founded.|
|Before 500||The Dark Ages began and warfare stirred between the various countries.|
The Sepith PlateauEdit
|Sepith Plateau (500 - 1100AD)|
|500~||The Septian Church appeared with its introduction of the Aidios religion, ending the Dark Ages.|
|700||The D∴G Cult were entrusted the homunculus by the Crois Family|
|880||Baby Ragnard is born|
|900||The religious sculpture of Aidios was unveiled to all the church branches.|
|946||3rd Imperial Prince, Dreichels Reise Arnor moves to the Nord Highlands|
|947||Emperor Valius V dies and Crown Prince Manfred Reise Arnor are assasinated.|
|982-984||Emperor Driechels established the Thors Military Academy.|
|1075||The Rolent Clocktower was constructed in Liberl|
After the Orbal RevolutionEdit
|Orbal Revolution (1150 - 1200AR)|
|1150||The Orbal Revolution starts after Professor C. Epstein invented the first orbment.|
The Bracer Guild was founded
|1152||Strega Inc. was established.|
|1154||C. Epstein dies in his homeland, Leman, entrusting his research to his 3 disciples.|
|1158||G. Schmidt and the "Reinford Factory" (later renamed the Reinford Group) began the development of Orbal vehicles.|
|1162||Princess Alicia II inherited the throne at the age of 20 after King Edgar III's death.|
The first orbal clocktower was completed.
|1163||The second orbal clocktower was completed and left in the capital of Grancel.|
|1164||The Langland Bridge in the City of Ruan was completed.|
|1167||Dunan von Auslese was born.|
|1171||Zin Vathek, Don Capua was born.|
|1172||Nial Burns (Nov 25), Kurt Nardin was born.|
|1173||The Zeiss Engineering Factory is renamed into the Zeiss Central Factory, supplying their licensed businesses with the Verne Company and Reinford Group.|
|1179||Scherazard Harvey (May. 19), Kyle Capua was born.|
|1186||Estelle Bright (Aug. 7), Klaudia von Auslese (Oct. 11), Josette Capua is born.|
|1190||Renne Hayworth was born.|
|1194||The Harvey Circus Troupe was disbanded as result of the master's death.|
|1195||Georg Weissmann was excommunicated from the Church after discovering his taboo of re-creating Stigmata.|
|Series Timeline (1202AR~)|
|The Northern War commences, with Erebonia's invasion and annexation of North Ambria. (Fall)|
|1207||Crossbell is liberated from Erebonian occupation.|
- The above timeline designated by the following terms (BS, AS, AD, AR) is derived from the real life terms (AD/BC), which is the designation used to number years after the birth of Christ in the Gregorian calendar.