Zemuria (ゼムリア大陸 Zemulia?) is the continent in which the Kiseki series takes place, following a fictional timeline called the Septian Calendar (七耀暦?). According to overall history of the Kiseki universe, all the stories where the Kiseki games takes place spans up to nearly 3 years.
Over 1200 years ago, the Zemurian continent was once inhabited by an advanced civilization, the Sept-Terrion. Prior to the series around 50 years ago after the Orbal Revolution (導力革命?) and Technical Revolution (技術革命?), the Kiseki universe utilizes the discovered Orbal energy as the infrastructure to all functional needs.
Liberl is located on its west side, and the series has slowly begun to reveal the rest of the continent starting from here. As of the latest game in the series, a full geography map of the continent and worlds beyond has yet to be revealed.
Zemuria is made up of numerous countries, kingdoms and independent states which include:
- Liberl Kingdom (リベール王国) - where the Trails in the Sky trilogy centres.
- Erebonian Empire (エレボニア帝国) -where the Trails of Cold Steel trilogy centres.
- Republic of Calvard (カルバード共和国)
- Crossbell State (クロスベル自治州) - where the Zero/Ao no Kiseki series centres.
- Principality of Remiferia (レミフェリア公国) - where part of the Akatsuki no Kiseki series centers.
- Northumbria Province (ノーザンブリア自治州)
- Leman State (レマン自治州)
- Holy Nation of Alteria (アルテリア法国)
- Ored Province (オレド自治州)