|The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki - Evolution|
|英雄伝説 零の軌跡 Evolution|
Eiyuu Densetsu: Zero no Kiseki - Evolution
|Developer(s)||Pyramid, Chara-Ani, Nihon Falcom Corporation|
|Release||October 18, 2012 (JP)|
|Ratings||CERO - B|
The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki - Evolution is the remake version of the original Zero no Kiseki PSP game. This version of the game will feature full voice acting, new side quests and mini-games, updated graphics and a new rearranged soundtrack. The game is scheduled for release for Playstation VITA on October 18th, 2012.
New Features from OriginalEdit
- Full voice-overs for the main scenario.
- A total of 157 voiced characters.
- Over 20,000 voice patterns.
- 74 music tracks.
- A new theme song, “Way of Life,” performed by Ms. Kanako Kotera of Falcom JDK.
- New animations and sub-scenarios.
- High-resolution graphics.
- Menu touch controls.
- Additional mini-games that utilize the functionality of PS Vita, such as Darts 501, Clock Memory, and Coro Coro Misshi.