The Shining Poms (シャイニングポム Shainingu Pomu?) are one of the mascot monsters in the Legend of Heores series, starting its debut in the Trails in the Sky trilogy.
Shining Poms rarely respawn to defeat farming for higher experience and sepith drops, exceeded only by far stronger monsters and bosses. Due to their small size, they have high dexterity and defense, that all normal attacks are likely to miss and arts damage deal a measly 1 point damage. Yet every hit counts despite its high defenseand great resistance to nearly all Arts and Crafts, until your party is highly levelled.
As regular Poms and other related series, the Shining Pom is nearly identical to a normal Pom, with its only differences are having angel appendages: being shiny, wings on its back and a halo on its head.
Trails in the Sky (+EVO)
- Prologue: Milch Road. Exit west from Rolent, three screens towards Verte Bridge, in the middle of the road.
- Chapter 1: West Bose Highway, right before entering Krone Pass.
- Chapter 2: Gull Seaside Way, on the first beach after exiting Ruan, just after the path leading to the Vista Forest Road.
- Chapter 3: Tratt Plains Road, near the border to the Carnelia Tower.
- Chapter 4: Southeast of Granel City, in the direction of the Erbe Scenic Route. After one map screen, the area is laid out like a cross. The shining poms are at its center.
Trails in the Sky SC (+EVO)
- NOTE: Unlike in FC they appear on specific locations as their own encounter, In SC they randomly appear in the company of a specific monster.
- Prologue: St. Croix Forest, randomly appears in the party of Rolling Thorn or Bush Lancer monster.
- Chapter 1: Gull Seaside Way, in the party of Hyurlstamper or Introllmuumuu, at the Sapphirl Tower you can find them in the company of Mint Pom, Seahorse Demon, and the last you'll find them at Old Schoolhouse Basement in the party of Wrap Spider.
- Chapter 2: Carnelia Tower, in the company of Spike Jellyfish and Armored Rabbit at the Tratt Plains Road.
- Chapter 3: N/A
- Chapter 4: N/A
- Chapter 5: N/A
- Chapter 6: N/A
Trails in the Sky the 3rd (+EVO)
Zero no Kiseki (+EVO)
Ao no Kiseki (+EVO)
Trails of Cold Steel
Shining Poms only appear in dungeons if the player uses the DLC item Shining Pom Bait
Trails of Cold Steel 2
- They are highly resistant to Orbal Arts
- They are highly defensive to be defeated by physical attacks or crafts
- Sometimes they un away from battle
- Only S-Crafts charged with CP200 (with positive status/AT icons) should be able to defeat one (or al in one strike).