Noi is a main character that appears in Nayuta no Kiseki and appears early in the story. Her full name is Noi Stelladia.
Character and AppearanceEdit
Noi is a diminutive fairy-like girl about 30 centimeters tall with pink hair in pigtails. She hovers above the ground and uses an ability called Gear Crafts. She possesses an item called the 'Master Gear'.
Noi is one of the creations of Selam and Creha. She serves as the administrator of Terra, and is the one who kept the Ordins in their sleep. When the Zekust copy went out of control, Noi hid the Master Gears inside Astrolabe in the Altars of each continents of Terra. But when she's about to hide the last Master Gear, a vortex appeared and sucked her alongside a ruin.
Noi appears from a massive ruin which falls into the sea near Remnant Island. She is found unconscious on top of the tower ruins by Nayuta and Signa. Upon discovering her, Zechst and Selam appears through a portal. After stealing the Master Gear from her in front of the group, he retreats back through the portal. She is then taken by the two back to Remnant Island where she can rest.
A manifestation of her nightmares for being left alone becomes the true final boss of the game.
- Arts - Noi is able to use the "Magic of the Four Seasons" which strengthen as she levels up. Examples below include:
- Autumn Magic: Maple Wind - Creates a whirlwind that gradually increases in size.
- Spring Magic: Luna Butterfly - Summons an illusion of a butterfly that confuses enemies.
- Summer Magic: Corona Laser - concentrates sunlight into a powerful laser attack.
- Winter Magic: Crystal Lance - Attacks enemies with lances of ice.
- Gear Crafts - Gear Crafts are skills performed through Nayuta and Noi's cooperation. Examples below include:
- Gear Buster: Destroy obstacles in your way. Activated by holding Circle button.
- Gear Drive: The ability to scale walls. Activated by holding Triangle button.
- Gear Hold: Gives the ability to jump onto and hang and move between gears in the air. Activated by holding X button.
- Gear Shield: Protects from enemy attacks, poisonous fields and other dangerous elements. Activated by holding R button.
- Noi's individual battle style reflects the primary Arts and Crafts gameplay anybody can perform in the Trails Universe.