BackgroundAs Osborne ascends within the government ranks, he searches across the empire for 'children' of extraordinary potential, aptitude, and devoted only to his word. The members worked in separate divisions within the Imperial Government such as the Intelligence Division and the Railway Military Police, as the Chancellor's private network.
It is unknown about the groups' foundation, but its primary member remained in the shadows until in Cold Steel 2, it was revealed to be Rufus Albarea of the Noble Faction. The recruitment soon followed, eventually acquiring the Black Workshop, one of the society's Thirteen Factories through an unknown time.
|Knight Sword||Primary Member/Hidden Agent|
Inheritor of the Albarea Household
Governor General Of Crossbell
|Rapier||Captain of the Intelligence Division|
Jenis Academy Student Council President (ruse)
|Orbal Gun||Railway Military Police Captain|
Thors Military Academy: Class VII Student
Reeves II Campus: Class VII Student
Trails Of Cold Steel
Trails Of Cold Steel II
- The iron-blooded members (Chancellor included), their japanese names/aliases are somehow likely based on The Wizard of Oz.
- Giliath Osbourne (ギリアス・オズボーン) = The Wizard of Oz (オズの魔法使い)
- Lechter Arundel = The "Scarecrow"
- Millium and Altina Orion (オライオン) = The Lion
- Rufus Albarea, the Rook of Jade = "The Emerald City"
- Claire Rieveldt, the Icy Maiden = Dorothy + The Tinman