Estelle's intro quote, Sora no Kiseki EVOLUTION
Estelle Bright is the main character/heroine of the Trails in the Sky trilogy, and is featured as one of Falcom's iconic characters in multiple Falcom subsequent games.
Estelle is a rather young woman, aged 16 at the start of the game. She wears red shoes and a maroon skirt, along with a pair of black compression shorts. Over this, she wears a light-brown apron-like cover, and a white undershirt. Over this, she wears a rib-high, sleeve-less jacket and brown gloves.
As a person, Estelle is a rather naive and straightforward girl who is always energetic and positive. She is very boyish in appearance and attitude, and has a "hit first and ask later" attitude.
- She was voted among the top 50 game charactes, according to the Weekly Famitsu magazine.
- A running gag in the series is that Estelle is a horrible cook, despite the fact she does all the cooking for the party via the camp menu.
- Estelle loves fishing and collecting Strega sneakers. She was once an avid insect fanatic, but claims that she's graduated from the hobby.
- Nowa, from the Queen's Blade franchise, seems to be inspired by Estelle.
- Estelle wields the same weapon as McDohl, the main protagonist from Suikoden.
- In Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter during her escape from the Glorious in Chapter VI, Estelle makes a humorous reference to the Ys series by mentioning she won't be able to start a career as "Estelle the Wallcrusher" after trying to destroy a barrier generator with her staff and failing.