Crafts have appeared in every game of the Trails series since, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky where the system was first introduced.
Attack Crafts focus on physical damage, with some that deals status ailments or attributed with either of the 7 sepith elements. Some can involve healing and other supports to the user's self and others.
- All Crafts are cast instantly, and thus cannot be interrupted.
- Crafts cannot be used outside of battle.
- Whereas Arts corresponds to the user's ATS stat (if necessary), Crafts correspond to STR and other physical stats to determine effect.
- Cannot be reflected by Arts with Arts Reflects statuses, like A-Reflex.
- Blocked by arts and crafts with Physical Immunity statuses, like Earth Guard.
- "Craft" by definition means an activity involving skill in making things by hand, in correspondence to the Trails universe's way of hand-making their personal techniques.
- Chain Craft (Trails in the Sky SC)
- Combination Crafts (Zero/Ao duology)
- Support Crafts (Zero/Ao duology)